We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our Data Engineering Team
- 2-5 years experience Data Engineers (ETL/ELT)
- Good understanding of SQL and a good grasp of relational database management.
- Strong concepts of data structure and programming languages especially Python/Scala.
- Strong concepts of Data Warehousing.
- Strong knowledge of ETL.
- Good knowledge of Big Data and NoSQL.
- Translate the business requirements into technical requirements
- ETL/ELT development using native and 3rd party tools and utilities
- Write and optimize complex SQL and shell scripts
- Design and develop code, scripts, and data pipelines that leverage structured and unstructured data
- Data ingestion pipelines and ETL/ELT processing, including low-latency data acquisition and stream processing
- Design and develop processes/procedures for integration of data warehouse solutions in an operative IT environment.
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary configurations & infrastructure changes.
- Create and maintain technical documentation that is required in supporting solutions.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Hands on experience with at least one ETL tool like Informatica, DataStage, Talend, Oracle ODI etc.
• Excellent Programming Skills such as Python, Scala.
• Strong RDBMS concepts and SQL development skills
• Knowledge of data modeling and data mapping
• Experience with Data Integration from multiple data sources
• Good Data warehouse & ETL concepts
• Understanding of one or more business areas and industries Telecom, Retail, Financial etc.
• Good knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Hive, Spark, Kafka, Nifi
• Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
• Experience with any of the Hadoop distributions such as Cloudera/Hortonworks
• Good understanding and basic working experience with at least one cloud service provider AWS, Azure or Google Cloud and with their native tools.
This role is responsible for the development and implementation of Big data/data warehouse solutions for company-wide application and managing large sets of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data. The candidate will be expected to analyze complex customer requirements and work with data architect to gather, define and document data transformation rules and its implementation. Data Engineers will be expected to have a broad understanding of the data acquisition and integration space and be able to weigh the pros and cons of different architectures and approaches.
You will have a chance to learn and work with multiple technologies.
Please write job title i-e ‘Data Engineer’ in email subject.
Send your resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org